Our services are designed to only the essential information necessary for the functioning of our services. We might also connect data for analytics and various third-party services. We do not collect information about your name and address if you do not choose to provide it to us. Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by the App or the Website is mandatory, and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for the Website or the App to provide its services. In cases where this App or the Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the services. We may collect some or all of the following types of information:
THE USE OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION
- • Device Information — these data include the operating system of your device (device type), your mobile device identifiers (device ID, advertising ID), resolution, version of the application, language, time zone, as well as IP address.
- • Device Logs — these data include system logs specific to your mobile or PC platform of choice.
- • Information about your use of The App — information about your activity in the App, including but not limited to your account data, your digital currency wallet address, your purchases and completed tasks.
- • Location Information — The App may access your location in the background to ensure the functionality of our core game mechanic - rewarding users for their moving activity. The background location permission is optional - if users don't grant permission, they will be able to use the app, however, tracking and rewarding for moving activity will only work while the app is open.
- • User Inquiries Information — these data include all information you provide to us when addressing our support team or communicating with us in any other way.
- • Information from third parties — such information includes the Data we might collect from the services you use by registration and authentication, as well as beta testing and task completion. The following services may be used for information collection:
- 1. Facebook account access. We may use basic information, such as id, name, picture, gender, location, the user's friends etc., as well as the "About me" section of the profile and the user's email address. If more information is made public, we might also collect it if necessary.
- 2. Sign in with Apple. We will only process your email address.
- 3. Gmail account access. We will only process your email address.
- 4. It is also possible to use your email address to access our application. In this case, we will not collect any additional information.
- • Digital currency wallet data — these data include your digital currency wallet address and the transactions publicly available on the relevant blockchain. Although you need to enter your seed phrase when accessing our application, we do not collect this Data but securely store it on your device.
As it has been described in the previous section, we might use your personal information for the needs of the Website and the App, third-party applications, as well as analytics, including some sensitive information. Sensitive information is: • information or an opinion about your gender, racial or ethnic background • political beliefs or affiliations • religious beliefs or affiliations • philosophical beliefs • sexual orientation or practices • criminal record • health information • other information of that kind We do not disclose any sensitive information about you. We will only collect such information if you consent and for the reasons that are necessary for the operation of our services. By consenting to the use of your sensitive information, you only approve the utilization of such information for the purposes mentioned in this document.COLLECTION OF INFORMATION USING COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING DEVICES
We use solutions from third parties for analytics, advertising and proper operation of the Website and the App. We may be obliged to share your data with such parties in correspondence with their own Privacy Policies. Check their Privacy Policies in order to be aware of the way your personal information and other data might process by them, as well as of the changes they might make to them. Every third party we transfer data to, as outlined in their Privacy Policies, complies with the Data Protection regulations in the jurisdictions they operate in. We may be obliged or allowed to provide information to other third parties if it is allowed by applicable laws. We only transfer these data in compliance with applicable Data Protection laws. We also may transfer your Personal Data to a third party in the following cases: • if we need so to protect the legal rights of Space Animals, our users, business parties or other interested parties; • if we need so to enforce our agreements with you; • if we need so to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.THE PURPOSES WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We process your personal data for the reasons mentioned below: • Provision and proper operation of our services, as well as facilitating your access to the services if you use a different device or temporarily cease to use the services. • Service management and protection, including analytics, testing, user support etc. • Communication with you on the matter of your inquiries submitted to our support team. • Planning further development of and updates to the services, as well as their technical improvement based on user data • Advertising In case of your provision of an error report to us, we might use it for the elimination of the error and technical upgrades to our services.YOUR RIGHTS IN REGARDS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Users that happen to be citizens of the EU and fall within the scope of a data subject may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by us. In particular, users have the right to do the following: • Right of Withdrawal. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data. • Right to object. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. • Right of Access. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Space Animals, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing. • Right of Rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected. • Right to Restriction of Processing. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it. • Right to Deletion. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data. • Right to Data Portability. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. • Right to Lodge a Complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.COMPLAINTS
If you believe your personal information might have been misused or your rights have been violated, please contact us at the below email address. All the complaints are reviewed and taken seriously and meticulously. We uphold the policy to deal with complaints in a timely, effective, fair and consistent manner.CONTACT